[wikka-community] 1.2 Upgrade - stuck on setup.css

Brian Koontz brian
Fri Oct 16 21:55:17 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 01:30:47PM -0700, Frank Kibbish wrote:
> I don't see a path for the stylesheet in wikka.config.php... only the
> stylesheet hash parameter.  I see paths for other things -- actions,
> handlers, templates, plugins, etc. -- but not stylesheets.

No, there are no paths for stylesheets.  These are automatically
generated by the theme manager.  The hash simply forces a browser
refresh when themes are changed.

> The path in the output is
> css/setup.css<view-source:http://www.wb6mrq.com/wikka/css/setup.css>,
> which is my problem.  I don't understand why it isn't picking up
> css/wikka.css.

One problem I see is that 1.2 no longer uses the css/ directory, yet
your css/ directory still exists.  Is this an upgrade (sorry if you
already mentioned it and I missed it), and if so, from what version?
Also, what is your 'theme' set to in wikka.config.php?  It appears to
me that this was probably an upgrade over an existing version.

  --Brian (WA3ITE)

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team