[wikka-community] 1.2 Upgrade - stuck on setup.css

Frank Kibbish kibbish
Fri Oct 16 20:30:47 GMT 2009

 <http://www.wb6mrq.com/wikka/HomePage>

> What's the stylesheet path in your wikka.config.php? What's the path in
> any generated output? Maybe you have to enter the subdirectory in
> wikka.config.php for wikka.css being loaded correctly.

I don't see a path for the stylesheet in wikka.config.php... only the
stylesheet hash parameter.  I see paths for other things -- actions,
handlers, templates, plugins, etc. -- but not stylesheets.

The path in the output is
css/setup.css<view-source:http://www.wb6mrq.com/wikka/css/setup.css>,
which is my problem.  I don't understand why it isn't picking up
css/wikka.css.

Thanks,
  Frank