[wikka-community] 301 and migration questions...

Robert Schilt Hotmail rschilt
Mon Aug 3 03:26:53 GMT 2009

Hi Phong,

If you have only done some basic work with /htaccess then that puts us
on even keel (same standard).

Perhaps you need to 1st explain what you are migrating. From your 1st
descrpiton - I understood that you would be migrating a Wikkawiki site
to Wordpress site.

Once you have clarified exactly what you are trying to do then perhaps
those "listening" can help.

Regards,

Robert