[wikka-community] 301 and migration questions...

Leonidas spartanic23
Sun Aug 2 22:10:46 GMT 2009

Robert, thanks for the help.

1) I've done some very basic things with .htaccess but not enough where I
can write my own custom statments. Can you direct me to some sources on
migration to wordpress?

2) Is the Wordpress "Redirection" plugin applicable for wikkawiki as well or
is it just for migrating from one wordpress to another wordpress site? How
would you implement this plugin to work with wikkawikki?
Thanks!

Phong K.

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Robert Schilt (Hotmail) <rschilt at hotmail.com