[wikka-community] 301 and migration questions...

Leonidas spartanic23
Mon Aug 3 06:17:31 GMT 2009

Robert, your correct that I am migrating my site from Wikkawiki to
Wordpress. I'm currently playing around with the "redirection" wordpress
plugin and it seems promising so far. Only problem now is that when I do set
the redirect in my wordpress admin nothing happens. Since you
have experience with this can you give me some specifics as to how you made
it work for you? Thanks.
Phong K.