[wikka-community] Using TableMarkup in 1.1.6.6

Masin Al-Dujaili masin_aldujaili
Fri Apr 10 23:00:44 GMT 2009

Am Dienstag, den 07.04.2009, 19:47 +0100 schrieb Dario Taraborelli:
> I think you refer to the table markup *formatter*. The answer to your
> question is yes. You can:
>
> - save the wakka.php formatter from the 1.2 branch in your plugins/
> formatters folder
> - make sure that the path override order wikka.config.php is correctly
> set so that the plugins path comes before the default path
>
> the table markup formatter should then work straight away. There might
> be a few changes in the formatter implementation released with 1.2 but
> the markup is not expected to change.

Complete update today. And integrated the 1.2 formatter. You're great,
guys!

Now, there're only missing a "table of contents" feature and a "link to
any section on a page" feature. :-)

Best regards,
Masin