[wikka-community] Using TableMarkup in 1.1.6.6

Vincent Mayoux vmayoux_listes
Wed Apr 8 08:14:52 GMT 2009

yes, you are right, I meant the table markup *formatter*.
I've done what you suggest and it works.
I can use this formatter in Wikkawiki 1.1.6.6 now.
Great feature !

Vincent

Le mardi 07 avril 2009 ? 19:47 +0100, Dario Taraborelli a ?crit :