[wikka-community] Using TableMarkup in 1.1.6.6

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue Apr 7 18:47:18 GMT 2009

Vincent,

I think you refer to the table markup *formatter*. The answer to your
question is yes. You can:

- save the wakka.php formatter from the 1.2 branch in your plugins/
formatters folder
- make sure that the path override order wikka.config.php is correctly
set so that the plugins path comes before the default path

the table markup formatter should then work straight away. There might
be a few changes in the formatter implementation released with 1.2 but
the markup is not expected to change.

HTH

Dario