[wikka-community] Cannot log in successfully

Kyle Maxwell krmaxwell
Mon Apr 6 03:17:56 GMT 2009

The link is http://xwell.org/wikka/.

I've reconfirmed the mod_rewrite settings (in response to Nils' suggestion).

Jens, that is correct: no "wrong password" message. I'm definitely not
logged in, and although I can create other users, they can't log in, either.

Also, I've tried with other browsers and such just to rule out something in
my browser config, but the problem still recurs.

Thanks for the attention!