[wikka-community] Cannot log in successfully

Jens Giesemann jens
Sun Apr 5 20:48:14 GMT 2009

hi kyle,

you wrote you were directed to the UserSettings again, as if you call it
by url - no "wrong password" message? have a look at the login/logout,
perhaps you ARE logged in? in this case, it might be something
concerning the "redirect to former page after login dialog " feature,
which came with 1.1.6.6

have you checked the collation and charset of the database and the users
table? try with only std chars in login/pwd.

can you create any new account?

regards,

jens giesemann

jens giesemann it-management