[wikka-community] Cannot log in successfully

Nils Lindenberg niehle
Sun Apr 5 18:31:25 GMT 2009

Hello Kyle,

normally such behaviour indicates a problem of mod_rewrite. Please see
if 'mod_rewrite' and 'base_url' are set
like the examples at http://docs.wikkawiki.org/ModRewrite (under
"configuration"). Can you give us a link to your wikka?

Greets,
Nils