[wikka-community] Help with final testing needed

ddevine ddevine
Wed Mar 19 20:44:02 GMT 2008

Brian Koontz wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 04:15:53PM -0400, ddevine wrote:
>
>>> 1. Grab a copy of the latest 1.1.6.4 revision from the
>>> SVN: http://tinyurl.com/2uqtyn

>> Downloaded from your Url above...there is no {{checkversion}} action
>> inside /actions and this doesn't display on my front page nor does it
>> display on my sysinfo page.  I added it manually to sysinfo and it still
>> doesn't display because checkversion.php is not inside /actions.
>>

> Odd...just downloaded it myself, and checkversion.php is right there in
> actions/ ...
>
> Can you do it via svn?
>
> svn co https://wush.net/svn/wikka/branches/1.1.6.4 wikka-1164/
>
> I'll look at this a bit later this evening...
>
>   --Brian

I had a bad couple of downloads...I finally got ahold of it after the
4th time hitting that URL.  So, now I have all intended files inside my
directories, however, I don't have that action resulting in anything
displayed on my wiki.  No "hey, you're missing 2.0" warning box etc.  So
this seems not to work as intended.  I can give out temp admin access to
my wiki if someone would like to check it out.

--
Derrick Devine, Technical Writer
phone: (919) 851-3984 x2151