[wikka-community] Help with final testing needed

Brian Koontz brian
Thu Mar 20 02:22:28 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 04:44:02PM -0400, ddevine wrote:
> I had a bad couple of downloads...I finally got ahold of it after the
> 4th time hitting that URL.  So, now I have all intended files inside my
> directories, however, I don't have that action resulting in anything
> displayed on my wiki.  No "hey, you're missing 2.0" warning box etc.  So
> this seems not to work as intended.  I can give out temp admin access to
> my wiki if someone would like to check it out.

Couple of things to check:

1. Did you add 'enable_version_check' => '1' to your wikka.config.php
file?  (Remember, updating from 1.1.6.4 to 1.1.6.4-RC1 or between SVN
1.1.6.4 versions do not involve the installer, so you must apply most
changes by hand.  I recommend installing these from scratch rather than
attempting upgrades.)

2. Is the user you're logged in as an admin?

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team