[wikka-community] Help with final testing needed

Brian Koontz brian
Wed Mar 19 20:36:30 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 04:15:53PM -0400, ddevine wrote:
> > 1. Grab a copy of the latest 1.1.6.4 revision from the
> > SVN: http://tinyurl.com/2uqtyn
> Downloaded from your Url above...there is no {{checkversion}} action
> inside /actions and this doesn't display on my front page nor does it
> display on my sysinfo page.  I added it manually to sysinfo and it still
> doesn't display because checkversion.php is not inside /actions.

Odd...just downloaded it myself, and checkversion.php is right there in
actions/ ...

Can you do it via svn?

svn co https://wush.net/svn/wikka/branches/1.1.6.4 wikka-1164/

I'll look at this a bit later this evening...

  --Brian