[wikka-community] password reminder, email functionality

Christopher Marcum cmarcum
Tue Jan 8 05:36:03 GMT 2008

Hi Brian (and others)

I am running Debian Etch on 2.6.18-5-686 kernel so the Windows problem
should not manifest itself here.

I think the module is called "Password Forgotten" the url this page on my
wki is
http://disasternets.calit2.uci.edu/public_html/Wikka/wikka.php?wakka=PasswordForgotten

and the included module is named emailpassword.php, but does not appear to
be the same module that you directed me to; should I try that one instead?

-Chris