[wikka-community] password reminder, email functionality

Christopher Marcum cmarcum
Tue Jan 8 06:48:02 GMT 2008

Hello All,

I resolved this problem by changing my exim4 configuration from
"Smarthost" to "SMTP." This is accomplished by running:

dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config

Perhaps this should be mentioned in the System Requirements documentation.
It is not a wikka specific problem per se, it is a compability problem
with php4/5 and exim4; however, many of us small server admins have
switched over to smarthosting and it is not intuitive that this would be a
problem.

Happy New Year!

ChrisMarcum