[wikka-community] password reminder, email functionality

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Jan 8 02:27:53 GMT 2008

Hi, Chris, and welcome!  Passwords are stored in the DB as hashes, so
there's no easy way to retrieve a password from the DB.

How, exactly, are you invoking "email password reminder"?  Are you
using a module, such as this one here
(http://wikkawiki.org/Mod017fPasswordManagement)?  What platform are
you running on?  There are some issues with Windows and the PHP mail()
call that require you to set up a few extra parameters.

  --Brian