[wikka-community] Killer feature for Wikka

Christopher Marcum cmarcum
Thu Feb 28 17:47:02 GMT 2008

Hi All,

I would be interested in working on this project. I am a sociologist
working on social networks problems and might be able to offer diagram
(graph) features that would be useful outside of the flow-chart paradigm.

-Chris Marcum
Calit2
University of California -- Irvine