[wikka-community] Killer feature for Wikka

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Thu Feb 28 18:13:25 GMT 2008

Chris,

sounds great - if you want to have a chat why don't you pop by on our
IRC channel #wikka on freenode. net (see http://wikkawiki.org/
TheLounge). Some of us should be there at any time.

Time to time to dust off that old ticket on SVG support as a starter?
http://wush.net/trac/wikka/ticket/64