[wikka-community] IsWikiName and national characters

Krzysztof Trybowski trybowski
Mon Feb 4 09:34:17 GMT 2008

Hello all,
so I browsed the code of IsWikiName function today (needed for
something completely unrelated) and guess what -- it seems that some
national characters, namely: German umlauts, are accepted.

I'd like to extend this with Polish diacritics. Is there any reason
not to do so? If I update the function, will WikiNames with Polish
diacritics just work? Is there anything I show know? ;)

Regards, Chris

--
Krzysztof Trybowski
  Gadu-Gadu: 1458144 --- Skype: trybowski