[wikka-community] "Counter" action and pages' metainformation

Brian Koontz brian
Sun Feb 3 23:34:32 GMT 2008

> Also I thought that page's meta-information (as opposed to content)
> would be nice to be set-able. For example: a custom css file for a
> page, page's parent (in case of hierarchical structure), a
> date_of_event (in case the article is about a real-life event, that
> will happen on a given date which differs from edit-date) etc.
> Also a page counter is such meta-information.

I proposed new functionality that would permit the allocation of
additional stylesheets, just haven't had time to take it forward to
the next level:

http://wush.net/trac/wikka/ticket/246

DotMG seems to have addressed this, but I've not yet tested it.  But
it is related to what you're talking about.

> Hence another question: is there a way to add meta-information?
> Perhaps there should be some sort of framework for this developed?

Pleae, feel free to propose one.

  --Brian