[wikka-community] 1.3.2

John Francis Lee jfl
Mon Oct 10 13:24:10 GMT 2011

Followed David's suggestions and now things seem to be working. I never
got the older version going... I was afraid on non support for utf-8 and
Thai language. I'll give the latest version a try again... I must admit
I don;t really understand how it works. I'll have to figure it out.
index.php just points to wikka.php... and what's in there seems
unrelated to what comes up in the browser. Ah well, I'll poke around
some more...