[wikka-community] 1.3.2

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Oct 11 00:03:07 GMT 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 01:32:57PM +0200, David VANTYGHEM wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I updated to the new version of WikkaWiki, with deleting all except
> wikka.config.php
> I works fine, good job.
> I use http://wikkawiki.org/URCaptchaModule, it works fine too and it
> would be great to intregrate it in Wikkawiki.
> And a WYSIWYG editor+files explorer like would be interesting too :
> http://wikkawiki.org/WysiWyg
>
> David, WikkaWiki user since a long time :
> http://www.compilibre.org/PageAccueilfrFR

David, I appreciate your support as always!

There is a long-standing ticket for a WYSIWYG editor.  I'll bump it up
for the next release and try to get something going with that.

As for the captcha module, I did try to get it integrated in the
release, but there were some issues with it on my test machine.  I
wanted to make sure it was working correctly prior to putting it into
the release.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz