[wikka-community] here's what I've tried

John Francis Lee jfl
Mon Oct 10 10:18:51 GMT 2011

1. Database Configuration
  MySQL host: localhost
  MySQL database: wikka, created the empty database using phpmyadmin
  MySQL user name: jfl or root, tried both, they both have all
permissions on the database
  MySQL password: as required above... tried many times... must have
typed it correctly at least once :)
  Table prefix: wikka_

2. Wiki Configuration
  Your wiki's name: left it alone or tried lower case or ugly camel case
names
  Home page: left it alone or tried lower case or ugly camel case names
  Your Wiki suffix: left it alone
  Meta Keywords:	tried some... got tired of typing time after time, left
them blank
  Meta Description: tried some... got tired of typing time after time,
left them blank
  Theme: left it alone
  Language pack: left it alone

3. Administrative Account Configuration
  Admin name: typed my full name in ugly camel case
  Enter password: typed a new password for the new user... maybe this
needs to be an exiting user? I don;t have any with ugly camel case
names... do I have to make one?
  Confirm password: typed it again, many times, must have got it right
at least once... I think you must do error checking on the page, no?
  Email: jfl at mueangchiangrai.net

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government
agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand