[wikka-community] 1.2 Upgrade - stuck on setup.css

Brian Koontz brian
Fri Oct 16 22:03:05 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 01:30:47PM -0700, Frank Kibbish wrote:
> The path in the output is
> css/setup.css<view-source:http://www.wb6mrq.com/wikka/css/setup.css>,
> which is my problem.  I don't understand why it isn't picking up
> css/wikka.css.

One other thing:  Look at your wikka.config.php 'wakka_version'.  It
should be set to 1.2.  Then look at wikka.php and search for
WAKKA_VERSION; it should be set to 1.2 as well.  If they're not, then
you're going to continue to have issues until both match.

Did you use the upgrade wizard to upgrade and by chance continue to
use your old wikka.config.php?  I see several scenarios here as to
what might possibly be wrong.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz