[wikka-community] 1.2 Upgrade - stuck on setup.css

Frank Kibbish kibbish
Fri Oct 16 23:46:54 GMT 2009

Both wikka.config.php and wikka.css show WAKKA_VERSION as 1.2.

And yes, I did use the upgrade wizard.  I started by completely overwriting
everything in the base directory --- both existing files and subdirectories
-- with the 1.2 files.  The wiki looked like it does right now as soon as
the upgrade wizard finished.

I tried modifying the newly created wikka.config.php after running the
wizard, thinking that might be the issue, but it did no good so I reverted
back to the wikka.config.php that the wizard had created.

So as it stands now, the site is exactly as it was when the wizard
completed.

Frank

Frank Kibbish Jr
kibbish at gmail.com