[wikka-community] custom {{revisionlink}} menulet (action)

Nils Lindenberg niehle
Thu Oct 1 15:00:16 GMT 2009

Hi,

revisions.php is the right place to look. The important part there is
the line beginning with 'echo'  which uses a shorthand notation of an
if clause (if there is an older revision, i.e. GetPageTime returns
something, the whole part between the '' is echoed on the screen). You
probably want to rewrite this line to be able to modify the things
printed.

Basically you have to check for params first (see other actions like
googleform.php to see how to do that).  $this->existsPage() might be
helpfull.

Furthermore you would want to check for something like rss="no" as a
param to determine if to hide the rss link.

If I haven't reduced your confusion, open a page on wikkawiki.org and
post the code you have (and your difficulties).

Including parts of a page is not possible, since we need section-
management for that, first.

Greets,
Nils