[wikka-community] Announcing the release of WikkaWiki 1.1.6.6

Brian Koontz brian
Mon Feb 16 04:00:18 GMT 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:03:10AM +0800, fishy wrote:
> I upgraded from 1.1.6.6rc1 to 1.1.6.6, no updater appears but directly
> my homepage, is that expected (nothing need to be updated) or a bug?

Yes, that's normal.  There were no DB changes from rc1 to release, so
copying the files over with the release tarball will do the job.  The
installer doesn't recognize the change from rc1 to release as an
update.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz