[wikka-community] Limiting access?

Leon Leon
Tue Feb 3 19:02:18 GMT 2009

I want deny access by the FDA's webcrawler (Food and Drug Administration) to
any of the content pages of my wiki. My valid users will always start from
my webstore (www.PrecisionHerbs.com) when entering the wiki (currently a
separate IP address - 208.112.55.55).

Can someone outline roughly what I might do?

My webstore knows which users are to be allowed access. The webstore is
written in ColdFusion with MicroSQL. I can, of course, add php code to the
wiki to read and write the MicroSQL database. I can also add ColdFusion code
to the webstore to read and write the MySQL database.

Leon Bristow, Precision Herbs www.PrecisionHerbs.com