[wikka-community] Help

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue Apr 21 19:28:48 GMT 2009

Hi Phong,

the idea of inline admin-only content is an interesting one but
difficult to implement in a wiki as far as I can see.

On top of Nils's suggestions, another option to embed content that
your users cannot edit is to use the {{include}} action to embed
content from another page with read-only ACLs:
http://docs.wikkawiki.org/IncludeAction

However this doesn't allow you to embed content invisible to regular
users. If you try to include an admin-only page and you don't have
privs to read it, you will get an ACL error.
To embed content from another (admin-only) page without displaying any
ACL error to your users, you can tweak the actions/include.php in the
following way:

- copy it to plugins/actions/include.php
- edit plugins/actions/include.php and comment out the following line
(55):

	else print "<em class='error'>".ERROR_CIRCULAR_REF."</em>";

Hope this helps

Dario