[wikka-community] Help

Jens Giesemann jens
Wed Apr 22 08:48:44 GMT 2009

hi phong,

you can encapsulate this into an action. via webfrontend everyone can
embed the action into a page, or modify parameters if there are some,
but no way to modify the actions content.

before building an action, you'd have a look at show.php handler. maybe
the output of your unsafehtml.php action would be sanitized there as a
part of teh page's content, so you had to exclude it. this would be the
difficult task. be aware of the risk to disable safehtml farther than
you want!

regards,

jens