[wikka-community] Wikka installation (newbie question)

Christopher Brewster cbrewster
Sun Apr 12 22:01:25 GMT 2009

I have looked through the documentation and troubleshooting, and I am
unable to solve this.

I loaded Wikka on my server at http://thirlmere.aston.ac.uk/~kiffer/wiki/
and the I would expect to be redirected to wikka.php but I get the
message:
The requested URL /home/kiffer/public_html/wiki/wikka.php was not
found on this server.

If I call wikka.php directly it works.

This is my first problem, which i want to solve because if I skip it I
seem to run into lots more problems later.
Thank you for your help.

Christopher

Operations and Information Management Group,
Aston Business School, Aston University,
Birmingham, B4 7ET, UNITED KINGDOM
Web: http://www.aston.ac.uk/~brewstca/
Tel: +44 121 204 3233
Skype: christopherbrewster