[wikka-community] polish characters in the editor

Piotr A. Dybczyński dybol
Mon Jan 7 08:57:02 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,

I am trying to use wikka for my own homepage.

My server is Debian Etch, working in ISO-8859-2 encoding.

I have performed editing of /action/header and /libs/Wakka_class.php
replacing "ISO-8859-1" with "ISO-8859-2".

The problem is, that some texts are displayed with "polish characters"
but when I edit the page I can insert them but after saving all are presented
as question marks.

The strange thing: preview displays them correctly!

Any help highly appreciated.

Piotr
--
 Dr Piotr A. Dybczynski,   Astronomical Observatory, A.Mickiewicz University