[wikka-community] polish characters in the editor

Brian Koontz brian
Tue Jan 8 02:43:20 GMT 2008

Hi, Piotr.  You didn't mention what version you're using (but if
header.php is still in /action, then I'm assuming you're using
1.1.6.2).   Please verify...I was successful in applying the changes
in http://wikkawiki.org/WikkaLocalization to a local version of
1.1.6.4 (I used this page as test data: http://www.diabetycy.pl/), but
didn't want to dig deeper until I was sure I knew what version you've
installed.

  --Brian