[wikka-community] How to Print multiple Pages?

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Fri Feb 22 10:14:27 GMT 2008

Paul,

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "print out".

- If you mean a way to export Wikka pages as standalone HTML, you can
check out this code contributed by Brian: http://wikkawiki.org/HTMLHandler
  Unfortunately this works on a single page basis and there is no
global export utility yet

- A global export handler is the goal of this ticket: http://wush.net/trac/wikka/ticket/456
  ("Wikka as a chm source generator") Mahefa is planning to work on.

- If you just need to create a page including a number of subpages for
printing, you can use the {{include}} action: http://docs.wikkawiki.org/IncludeAction

Hope this helps