[wikka-community] How to Print multiple Pages?

Paul G. Kostro, Esq. pgkesq
Thu Feb 21 19:05:27 GMT 2008

I have created an Address Book using Wikka, and it works beautifully.  Now I
want to add some basic functionality: to be able to print out the entire
Book or any portion of it (e.g., all the entries, i.e. pages, indexed under
A or B or C or etc.; or all the entries that are CategoryFamily or
CategoryFriend or etc.  Each entry has its own Page (e.g., SmithJohn) which
is listed in the index page [[S]] which is part of AddressBook (e.g., [[A]]
[[B]] ... [[S]] ... [[Z]] ).  Thank you.  Paul.