[wikka-community] A note on template files - feedback welcome

ddevine ddevine
Fri Feb 1 19:56:06 GMT 2008

Krzysztof Trybowski wrote:
> It makes sense to avoid changing things twice, as it would be
> inconvenient for the users and would make an impression that
> development team doesn't have a clear vision of product's development.
>
> It makes sense to either postpone the changes till 1.1.7 or backport
> the whole block of changes from 1.1.7 to 1.1.6.4. Personally I'm for
> postponing, because in 1.1.7 there are changes of directory structure
> for actions too, so if users need to mess with that on their sites,
> let's just make it necessary *once*.

Agreed.  Changing it one time is much more attractive an option.  I also
agree that backporting isn't the right option here...I'm all for waiting
until 1.1.7 is operational.

--

Derrick Devine, Technical Writer
phone: (919) 851-3984 x2151