[wikka-community] Unable to download file

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg
Tue Apr 22 05:35:03 GMT 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 8:27 AM, ?de van der Weij <vdweij at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Dario, thanks for your response.
>
>  Unfortunately it is running on a private domain. I was hoping someone already encountered this same issue. I'll try to get the wiki to a public area and reproduce the problem.

Until that, could you post the source of the HTML page containing the
download link? Since you had to disable the .htaccess file, there may
be something wrong with the value of your settings. Please also give
the values of the settings of base_url and rewrite_mode. (file
wikka.config.php)

I think your rewrite_mode should be set to 0 (if not), and base_url
should end with wikka.php?wakka=