[wikka-community] Unable to download file

Æde van der Weij vdweij
Tue Apr 22 05:27:09 GMT 2008

Dario, thanks for your response.

Unfortunately it is running on a private domain. I was hoping someone already encountered this same issue. I'll try to get the wiki to a public area and reproduce the problem.