[wikka-community] config wikka for private Login/Register only?

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Tue May 22 07:17:43 GMT 2007

Hi Reid,

user registration control is not available on Wikka as of the latest
release (1.1.6.3). The next release (1.1.7, which you can get for
testing from our SVN repository) includes an option to:

1) disable user registration
2) allow registration via an invitation code
3) allow standard registration

The following step will be to allow admins to creta/remove/disable
user accounts.

Hope this helps,

Best,
Dario