[wikka-community] config wikka for private Login/Register only?

Reid Serozi reid
Tue May 22 02:47:01 GMT 2007

On Mon, May 21, 2007 6:38 pm, fishy wrote:
> you may edit wikka.config.php and change 'default_read_acl' to '+',
> this will effect any further created pages.
> for current existed pages, edit the ACL and change read to '+'.

thanks fishy wang for your quick response. I am not understanding how this
will prevent folks on the Internet from creating new accounts...

goals:

1. Prevent new Users/Register
2. As an admin, I can make new accounts for others
3. Anyone can read my wiki

laters,