[wikka-news] Announcing the release of WikkaWiki 1.3.6

Brian Koontz brian at wikkawiki.org
Fri Dec 26 23:18:12 UTC 2014

Just in time for Christmas!  Two new features:  A "table of contents"
generator that will generate a page index based upon the headings on the
page, as well as a breadcrumb trail to keep track of previously-visited
wiki pages.  Also a few low-levle security fixes and various bug fixes.

I'm sorry I've been slow in getting releases out (actually, there was a
1.3.5 release but I never had time to do the proper release tasks).  We
really only have one active developer (myself) at the moment, and my life
is rather busy right now.  That said, I just want to let you all know that
WikkaWiki is alive and well.

The latest news and downloads can be found here:

http://docs.wikkawiki.org/WhatsNew

Enjoy!

  --Brian

--