[wikka-news] wikkawiki.org is back

Dario Taraborelli dartar
Mon Nov 12 16:51:14 GMT 2007

Dear Wikka users,

we've been experiencing some annoying downtime since Sunday due to a
problem with our DNS servers. As I write this wikkawiki.org and all
its subdomains work as usual. If you still can't access the WikkaWiki
website, this may be due to some minor delay in the propagation of
the DNS configuration, so make sure you check back in a few hours
time. Many thanks to all the users who promptly got in touch to
report the problem, Wikka and its development team are alive and well
again :)

Best,

Dario

--