[wikka-community] So long, and thanks for all the fish

nonce nonce at lavabit.com
Mon Sep 14 20:09:47 UTC 2020

Thank you, Brian, and also all previous contributors, for all your work
and time on creating and improving this great wiki!

I’m using WikkaWiki as personal/private wiki since 2008. I’m visiting it
multiple times every day since then, and it has grown to more than 3100
pages (with more than 63000 edits). It’s my outsourced brain.
WikkaWiki does a fantastic job, it just works, and I think the editor
with its feel & features is still the best out there (especially the
support of indenting with the Tab key, and automatically continuing
lists when pressing Enter).

I will continue using it (as my instance is not publicly accessible, so
there should be no security concerns), but it’s nevertheless sad to hear
that this will probably be the end of the WikkaWiki project.