[wikka-community] Support needed - Header links

Johan Oscarsson wikka at didgeridoohan.com
Mon Feb 5 16:11:08 UTC 2018

Hello.

I've recently started using Wikka to make an online user guide for a project. It works amazingly well and is really easy to set up. Love it!

There's just one issue I've run into, and that's making links to headers in the text.

I see that on wikkawiki.org this is used, as well as other sites using the Wikka engine, where there are links to PageName#hn_Header_title. Whatever I do I can't figure out how it works and I can't seem to find any information on how to achieve this.

Some help on this matter would be immensely appreciated.

Best regards
Johan