[wikka-community] Anyone interested in helping with dev work?

mahefa randimbisoa dotmg at wikkawiki.org
Mon May 30 04:30:43 UTC 2016

Dear Brian,

I was trying PHP 7 a couple of months ago, and was pleased with the shift
in performance.

Dozen of well used function (ereg_*, mysql_*) are deprecated, and WikkaWiki
could not run with PHP7.

Adapting WikkaWiki for PHP7 should not be a great challenge, and I had on
my mind to create a milestone like 1.7 for WikkaWiki PHP7-compatible, which
should be ready for testing in the next 2 months.

Thank you for pointing to WikkaWiki/Issues, I will create 2 branches of
Wikkawiki on my github projects,
https://github.com/DotMG/WikkaWiki for the current branch 1.3.x

I'll create another https://github.com/DotMG/WikkaWiki1.7 for the PHP7
compatible.

Regards.

--
Mahefa

"La razon es tediosa y aburrida...*utilizaremos la fuerza*"
(Los Pinguinos de Madagascar)