[wikka-community] Testing requested on 1.4.0-pre

Brian brian at wikkawiki.org
Sun Dec 18 23:40:46 UTC 2016

Hi, all!  Hope all is well out there.  Work continues on WikkaWiki, so
if you've stuck with us for this long, please be assured that it's
still in active development!

I have a small request.  I'd like to have a couple of WW users test a
prerelease of WW 1.4.0.  You need to have PHP 7 up and running, as
this release will provide database access compatibility between WW and
PHP 7.

Please don't use this in production!  And if you do test it against an
existing WW installation, MAKE BACKUPS!  Your bug reports would be
appreciated, and can be logged here:

https://github.com/wikkawik/WikkaWiki/issues/1230

This link should take you to a page that will allow you to either
download a ZIP file and the git clone URL:

https://github.com/wikkawik/WikkaWiki/tree/1.4.0-pre

As always, I appreciate your support and look forward to any issues
you might find.

  --Brian