[wikka-community] Wikkawiki.org: Website Unstable

Brian Koontz brian at wikkawiki.org
Sun May 4 04:51:39 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 03, 2014 at 09:22:59AM -0500, Chris Case wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> I've noticed that nearly every time I go to the Wikkawiki.org website, I
> get intermittent errors.  I can log the errors down in the future if you'd
> like.
>
> I've been hosting my wikkawiki site on nginx, using a vps at Linode and
> it's pretty stable. There were a few issues at first; but those are worked
> out now.

I'm thinking about dumping nginx/php-fpm.  Have spent hours tuning on it, and
it simply doesn't want to work consistently.

> I'd like to offer my help, if you'd like, in troubleshooting, hosting,
> mirroring, etc.  Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

A mirror would be nice.  I believe someone else is mirroring as well,
will have to check the list.  I'm in the process of moving so it will
be a couple weeks before I have a chance to look at this.

  --Brian

--
Brian Koontz
Wikka Development Team