[wikka-community] Wikkawiki.org: Website Unstable

Chris Case cc at chriscase.cc
Sat May 3 14:22:59 UTC 2014

Hey Guys,

I've noticed that nearly every time I go to the Wikkawiki.org website, I
get intermittent errors.  I can log the errors down in the future if you'd
like.

I've been hosting my wikkawiki site on nginx, using a vps at Linode and
it's pretty stable. There were a few issues at first; but those are worked
out now.

I'd like to offer my help, if you'd like, in troubleshooting, hosting,
mirroring, etc.  Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks,
Chris