[wikka-community] SQL error on first access

Tim Mueller tmm13 at silutions.net
Tue Aug 5 16:29:57 UTC 2014

Greetings all,

I have a fresh install of WikkaWiki 1.3.5 from the tarball downloaded this
morning.  Everything is fine until after th epost-install maintenance I
try to access the site, at which time the following error appears:

>Query failed: INSERT INTO wikka_sessions (sessionid, userid,
session_start)
>VALUES('99ldcn31qk33iurorf1tfmkipkh8cdan9cvmsob46602e9flep10', 'ToM',
FROM_UNIXTIME(1407250227.76)) (Data too long for column 'sessionid' at
row 1)

Something is skewed.  Whether it's a configuration parameter on my side or
an expectation in the database model, I can't say.

Environment:

Apache 2.4.6 on openSuSE 13.1
PHP 5.4.20
MariaDB 5.5.33-2.2

I've wiped everything clean, including dropping the database and user,
three times and get the same error.

Tim

--
The difference between technology and magic is that magic always works.